Remember last year when Hunter Brown's first adventure was in the running for the prestigious Clive Staples Award (named after CS Lewis) for the best Christian Speculative Fiction book of the year? Well, now our second Hunter Brown book (Hunter Brown and the Consuming Fire) has been nominated as well and it's up to you to help it rise to the top this year. Read on...
First off, we consider it a great honor to be even considered alongside the success of such amazing writers like Ted Dekker, Wayne Thomas Batson, Christopher Hopper, Bryan Davis & Donita K Paul. We are grateful that there are so many eloquent pens using their talents for the Lord in a manner CS Lewis would be proud of.
Here's your part, but you have to do it BEFORE September 1, 2010!!!
Please read these instructions carefully, then proceed to the ballot by clicking on the link below.
CSA is not a popularity contest. The award has been established to recognize the work of fiction which readers designate as the previous year’s best. Consequently, voters must adhere to these basic rules.
• You MUST have read at least two of the nominations.
• You may vote only once for a first, second, and third choice.
• You may not vote for the same book as your second or third option that you voted for as your first choice.
• Your votes for second and third options may not be for the identical book.
• You may mark the “none of these” option if you do not have a second or third choice.
• Voting will close September 1, 2010.
• Second and third choice options will only be considered if a clear winner is not determined by the first choice vote.
To vote, click here and answer all the questions.